RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank · RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Top Sponsor of the Month
There are currently no sponsors for this month. Click here to become the first! Become a Sponsor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home -> Funender.com's Final Fantasy Forum -> The Lounge -> Roleplay
On Broken Wings (RP) - Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
  View previous topic :: View next topic :: Jump To Bottom 
 User is Offline pinataheart   Post Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:45 pm
Ultima Weapon

Liked Posts: 4

Usergroups:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Funender Garden

61680 Gil

Class: Hero
Level: 23

Items
Handkerchief Fairy Tear Angry Movement Hydraulic Fluid Engine Degreaser
more...

Jahnovahnah
ΩA♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂
"Don't think the human insult will hurt me too much, fool. And Wild is not about who fighting or avoiding conflict. Not about cowardice or valor. One who is wild says,"I Am" in their heart always and lives that they live. Others who are tame live dominated and controlled utterly by other things with no strength of will to hope of a different life. Those chains may be off you, but you are still being tamed by the humans. If they become that which moves you. If you are moved only by your hate, your fear, your love, any emotion of anything... if that is what moves you and you have no will within to move you despite that which comes from without, then you are tame. Call me a coward if you will. If it makes you feel better. I personally would prefer to not end the life that I have saved. So call me a coward. Say you let me go as a favor to the one that saved your life. But there is no real honor in us fighting. No glory will come of it for either of us. Either you will say,'I killed the one who saved my life.' Or I will say,'I ended the life which I had saved.'. Both are foolish. Both are wasteful. But if you must chase me, I will have to turn course so that you do not give Lily more trouble than I had hoped to protect her from"
, said Jahnovanah, having stopped following Lily and hovering out of Dracheon's reach.
 Login to like this post  

Like stories about magic? Read Cheeky Demons!
Join Funender Gardens!
Arc wrote:
nah we just know that you are a warm loving person filled with sweet things and happynessXD

MoA wrote:

I've said it once before, and I'll say it again, the world really needs more people like you.

My FFT chars:
Rikki- Thief
Luna- Ninja
Crazed- Yllw Chocobo
Arc- Blk Chocobo
 User is Offline *~Rose   Post Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:39 pm
Omega Weapon

Liked Posts: 47

Usergroups:
AWOL
HellBlazers

519131 Gil

Class: Sniper
Level: 38

Items
Brumos Repel Antidote Flaming Bow Phoenix Down Fairy Powder
more...

Lilly

Lilly took an alternate path, changing her direction sharply once she heard a bunch of yelling and the sound of people following but she hung back now. She was interested now, there was going to be a fight and she wasnt sure if she needed to care who one or lost. Also that Dracheon character seemed to be unstable... if the fight went bad she felt that Garth would do the right thing but was afraid that Drach boy was out for blood. So she found a place where she could see what was happening and stayed out of sight.
 Login to like this post  

^Arcy makes the best siggies Razz

^ Zomg! look what Arcy Made! Thank you!

It's a howl in greeting to friends held dear
It's a bristling growl when confronted by fear
It's a friendly lick or scritch to show that we care
It's a deep understanding, a compassion that's rare
 User is Offline Kintai   Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:17 pm
Highwind

Liked Posts: 1

Location: Walking Alone In The Valley Of...Well...I Don't Really Know...

Usergroups:
AWOL

271722 Gil

Class: Wizard Knight
Level: 18

Items
Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Phoenix Soul Gift - I'm A Survivor! Award - Master Ninja FL Studio
more...

Kia's golden eyes quickly shifted after those that ran off before he quickly stood in hopes of maybe following them, and if at all possible stopping a fight. He truly hated fighting and even more hated the idea of people that he just met trying to kill one another. I figured that if all he could do was ask them to stop it was worth the try. Kia soon came upon the two, breathing heavy he stood back to watch and see what may happen, ready to jump in if need be.
 Login to like this post  

Broken hearted I stand in the rain. I think and find the pain. For you haunt me and I love it, though at the same time can't help but hate it.

pinataheart wrote:

The mad, the crazy, the one who still owns property rights to my skull when I die, Kintai.

Heart pained though unbroken. Hurt and lost though never forgotten.

Twisted Evil So what if I'm a crazy overly power monster? You still love me! Twisted Evil
 User is Offline Tmnzklan   Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:59 pm
Advent Child

Liked Posts: 10

Usergroups:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Forever Night

6031 Gil

Class: ProRobo
Level: 10

Items
Tree Branch Trashcan Lid Tonka Helmet Cotton Robe Medical Herb
more...

"So what if I'm tame" dracheon growled it was then his nanoblast timed out leaving him falling into a nearby spring climbing out he threw a knife at garth. It thudded into the tree an explosion blossomed outward missing garth and capturing dracheon. Dracheons body lay burnt but he remained alive."I No longer can or want to fight you garth go after lilly if you wish" dracheon mumbled to garth.
 Login to like this post  

Princess Cheesy has returned to the forums officially!
I missed you all.
caius cossades: Your having disturbing dreams? now you are worrying me Princess Cheesy. let me give you a piece of advice, if you tell them you are having disturbing dreams, they think you are crazy and want to lock you up. if you think those dreams mean something, they think you are a witch or a prophet and want to lock you up.
Princess Cheesy: *toggles god mode* i guess im a very, very crazy insane delusional witch.... *adopts zack fair stance* Come at me!

Currently playing: Morrowind and The Third Birthday <3

Sometimes i feel lonely.
Pm me and add me as a friend!
 User is Offline pinataheart   Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:02 am
Ultima Weapon

Liked Posts: 4

Usergroups:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Funender Garden

61680 Gil

Class: Hero
Level: 23

Items
Handkerchief Fairy Tear Angry Movement Hydraulic Fluid Engine Degreaser
more...

Jahnovahnah
ΩA♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂
Jahnovahnah sighed when she saw Dracheon nearly kill himself. She leaned forward into a steep dive towards him.
"Hold on, Dracheon. You shall not die today. Not if I have anything to do about it. You will get a chance to gain honor and glory and to grow to be wild", she said as she dove, doubting that any would be able to hear it.
before she reached the ground she sharply arched upward and quickly flapped her wings causing her to go into a hover just above the ground, once she had slowed enough, she let herself land and walked over to Dracheon.
"[color=violet]You're probably going to need to be taken to a doctor in the nearest town... If I only knew where that is. Hold on. I will ask Lily and Kia if they know any first aid and if there is a town nearby that could assist you
",said Jahnovahnah, and with that, she lifted off and flew to meet Kia, who seemed most likely to be familiar with the area, what with Lily being a traveler from far away.
"In case you missed that explosion... Dracheon is in trouble and needs our help. Do you know any first aid or where the nearest village is?", Jahnovahnah asks her.
 Login to like this post  

Like stories about magic? Read Cheeky Demons!
Join Funender Gardens!
Arc wrote:
nah we just know that you are a warm loving person filled with sweet things and happynessXD

MoA wrote:

I've said it once before, and I'll say it again, the world really needs more people like you.

My FFT chars:
Rikki- Thief
Luna- Ninja
Crazed- Yllw Chocobo
Arc- Blk Chocobo
 User is Offline Kintai   Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:22 am
Highwind

Liked Posts: 1

Location: Walking Alone In The Valley Of...Well...I Don't Really Know...

Usergroups:
AWOL

271722 Gil

Class: Wizard Knight
Level: 18

Items
Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Phoenix Soul Gift - I'm A Survivor! Award - Master Ninja FL Studio
more...

Kia nodded at the question. "I know a bit of first add and I also know where the closes town is." He said swiftly making his way over to Dracheon, moving him onto his back. "First I will do what I can for him then we should take him to the town to be checked out." He commented as he started to rip away the edge of his beautiful dress. "Now this might hurt, but you need to just trust me." He said softly to the wounded one before a long slender black forked tongue escaped Kia's soft lips. It slowly slid a crossed the burns and cuts along Dracheon's body, he would feel a sharp almost burning sting as Kia's saliva started to slowly mend and clean the wounds. After a moment and he felt all was needed to be done with his tongue it slipped back and to him mouth and he used the strips of his dress to wrap the more wounded areas of his body. "I believe that will do it for now." He said with a bit of concern in his sweet voice as he stood flickering his tongue a bit, not sure of how he felt for the taste of the blood. "Now if we can get him to the town I will show you the way." He added as he patted his dress a bit and pulled it down a bit so it wasn't so high.
 Login to like this post  

Broken hearted I stand in the rain. I think and find the pain. For you haunt me and I love it, though at the same time can't help but hate it.

pinataheart wrote:

The mad, the crazy, the one who still owns property rights to my skull when I die, Kintai.

Heart pained though unbroken. Hurt and lost though never forgotten.

Twisted Evil So what if I'm a crazy overly power monster? You still love me! Twisted Evil
 User is Offline *~Rose   Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:34 am
Omega Weapon

Liked Posts: 47

Usergroups:
AWOL
HellBlazers

519131 Gil

Class: Sniper
Level: 38

Items
Brumos Repel Antidote Flaming Bow Phoenix Down Fairy Powder
more...

Lilly

Lilly shook her head. She spit on the ground toward where the foolish boy hurt himself and kicked some dirty over it. Pathetic Her pack would cast one like that out. He was useless to anyone. He couldnt help the ones he cared about and he was unstable and unpredictable, hurting himself then whimpering and feeling sorry for himself. Better to cast them to the wild and let them decide if they want to live or not. They would just cause trouble otherwise. She turned with a sway of her tail and disappeared into the woods.
 Login to like this post  

^Arcy makes the best siggies Razz

^ Zomg! look what Arcy Made! Thank you!

It's a howl in greeting to friends held dear
It's a bristling growl when confronted by fear
It's a friendly lick or scritch to show that we care
It's a deep understanding, a compassion that's rare
 User is Offline Tmnzklan   Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:26 am
Advent Child

Liked Posts: 10

Usergroups:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Forever Night

6031 Gil

Class: ProRobo
Level: 10

Items
Tree Branch Trashcan Lid Tonka Helmet Cotton Robe Medical Herb
more...

"Thank you" dracheon whispered to garth and kia. "You were right garth I do act like a brash young fool and I am tame" dracheon admitted to garth. Dracheon was still wounded and kias trick felt like a bad case of sunburn.
 Login to like this post  

Princess Cheesy has returned to the forums officially!
I missed you all.
caius cossades: Your having disturbing dreams? now you are worrying me Princess Cheesy. let me give you a piece of advice, if you tell them you are having disturbing dreams, they think you are crazy and want to lock you up. if you think those dreams mean something, they think you are a witch or a prophet and want to lock you up.
Princess Cheesy: *toggles god mode* i guess im a very, very crazy insane delusional witch.... *adopts zack fair stance* Come at me!

Currently playing: Morrowind and The Third Birthday <3

Sometimes i feel lonely.
Pm me and add me as a friend!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home -> Funender.com's Final Fantasy Forum -> The Lounge -> Roleplay All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
| View your watched topics | Jump To Top

Jump to: