RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank · RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Top Sponsor of the Month
There are currently no sponsors for this month. Click here to become the first! Become a Sponsor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home -> Funender.com's Final Fantasy Forum -> The Lounge -> Roleplay
On Broken Wings (RP) - Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  View previous topic :: View next topic :: Jump To Bottom 
 User is Offline Kintai   Post Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:45 pm
Highwind

Liked Posts: 1

Location: Walking Alone In The Valley Of...Well...I Don't Really Know...

Usergroups:
AWOL

271722 Gil

Class: Wizard Knight
Level: 18

Items
Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Phoenix Soul Gift - I'm A Survivor! Award - Master Ninja FL Studio
more...

On Broken Wings (RP)

The air was warm and a little sticky as the birds sang in the trees close by the beautiful water fall. The sound of the water was constant and calming as it made it's way down to the running creak below. It was truly a beautiful sight to hold and one of the best places to come and empty your mind, as well as reconnect with mother nature herself.
 Login to like this post  

Broken hearted I stand in the rain. I think and find the pain. For you haunt me and I love it, though at the same time can't help but hate it.

pinataheart wrote:

The mad, the crazy, the one who still owns property rights to my skull when I die, Kintai.

Heart pained though unbroken. Hurt and lost though never forgotten.

Twisted Evil So what if I'm a crazy overly power monster? You still love me! Twisted Evil
 User is Offline Kintai   Post Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:53 pm
Highwind

Usergroups:
AWOL

271722 Gil

Items
Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Phoenix Soul Gift - I'm A Survivor! Award - Master Ninja FL Studio
more...

Kia sat on top of the stones that were close to the water fall singing to himself with his eyes closed. He always came her to clear his mind and take it off everything that has happened threw out his life. His dress blew softly in the wind as well as his beautiful soft brown hair. He really was a sight to behold as he sang to the world around him. He seamed so tranquil, calm and happy as his beautiful soft voice left his sweet lips.
 Login to like this post  

Broken hearted I stand in the rain. I think and find the pain. For you haunt me and I love it, though at the same time can't help but hate it.

pinataheart wrote:

The mad, the crazy, the one who still owns property rights to my skull when I die, Kintai.

Twisted Evil So what if I'm a crazy overly power monster? You still love me! Twisted Evil
 User is Offline Tmnzklan   Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:40 am
Advent Child

Liked Posts: 10

Usergroups:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Forever Night

6035 Gil

Class: ProRobo
Level: 10

Items
Tree Branch Trashcan Lid Tonka Helmet Cotton Robe Medical Herb
more...

Dracheon lemada stood upon a cliff overlooking the fallen remmnants of his home village na girrith also known as the village of the rising flame. Dracheon closed his eyes and began to relive that fatefull night the humans attacked. he saw the bodys of his fallen friends and family. he blamed and cursed the humans as he lost everything, his wife Ki'beth, his family,his honour,his village. he could not but wonder how he survived the bombing the slaughtering. he remembers dragging his wounded body to na gannow also known as the village of the falling water.
eventually dracheon swore an oath to avenge his fallen village, he turned and left the grim spectacle knowing he would ne'er return till he fullfills his oath.

Login to like this post  

Princess Cheesy has returned to the forums officially!
I missed you all.
caius cossades: Your having disturbing dreams? now you are worrying me Princess Cheesy. let me give you a piece of advice, if you tell them you are having disturbing dreams, they think you are crazy and want to lock you up. if you think those dreams mean something, they think you are a witch or a prophet and want to lock you up.
Princess Cheesy: *toggles god mode* i guess im a very, very crazy insane delusional witch.... *adopts zack fair stance* Come at me!

Currently playing: Morrowind and The Third Birthday <3

Sometimes i feel lonely.
Pm me and add me as a friend!
 User is Offline *~Rose   Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:39 pm
Omega Weapon

Liked Posts: 47

Usergroups:
AWOL
HellBlazers

519131 Gil

Class: Sniper
Level: 38

Items
Brumos Repel Antidote Flaming Bow Phoenix Down Fairy Powder
more...

Lilly

Lilly was finally in warmer places. She had really traveled far now, and the whispering snow that she had known all her life now gave way to the sound of trickling water, soft earth and green leaves. As much as she missed the snow she was too in awe of the new sights to sorrow for that silver blanket now. She began to run and dart threw the trees, enjoying the freedom and the sweet scent of the new air! She stopped to look at a small place with a stream and moss covered rocks and thought this looks like a place for nymphs she nodded in agreement with herself, and thats when she noticed that she had actually walked right up next to somebody, "she" was wearing a dress and appeared to be alone Oh hello, my it must have been awful traipsing through the brush dressed like that, I never could stomach wearing such frilly things myself she said more thoughtfully than condescending. Then she knelt down and began to touch and examine the fabric without permission.
 Login to like this post  

^Arcy makes the best siggies Razz

^ Zomg! look what Arcy Made! Thank you!

It's a howl in greeting to friends held dear
It's a bristling growl when confronted by fear
It's a friendly lick or scritch to show that we care
It's a deep understanding, a compassion that's rare
 User is Offline Kintai   Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:50 pm
Highwind

Usergroups:
AWOL

271722 Gil

Items
more...

Kia opened his bright copper eyes and they quickly shifted to the wolf girl. He giggled softly to her words as she spoke. This was true that most would not wear such things in the forest, but he was not one to fallow trends and rules of any sort. "Well hello." He giggled as the wolf touched the silk that made up the beautiful dress he had on. "It's not really much a problem at all walking out in the forest dressed as I do." He commented as he brushed a lock of his hair behind his shoulder. "Just can't be in much of a hurry." He added with a sweet smile as his eyes shifted to the water then back to the wolf girl. "Do you like my dress?" He asked with a soft giggle knowing that she had felt the softness of the dresses cloth.
 Login to like this post  

pinataheart wrote:

User is Offline *~Rose   Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:04 pm
Omega Weapon

Usergroups:
AWOL
HellBlazers

519131 Gil

Items
more...

Lilly

I do rather she said as she smiled. She was charmed by the little lion's pleasant demeanor. That is to say, it looks divine on you, though I cant see me to like the wearing of such a thing. She sat down beside the little lion with her legs crossed, again, uninvited but she didnt seem to worry about it. So you must live somewhere near by then, if you are not in any kind of hurry.
 Login to like this post  

User is Offline Kintai   Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:15 pm
Highwind

Usergroups:
AWOL

271722 Gil

Items
more...

Kia listed to the wolf girl's complement with a smile and a soft blush showed from under his golden fur. "Thank you ever so much." He said with a sweet giggle, it had been a wile seance someone had said such a nice thing to him and he very much so liked the complement. His ears flicked a bit as she spoke again and his tail swayed slowly into his lap. "Yes, I live in a small house not to far from her." He commented as his copped eyes shifted, looking into the forest in the direction of his home. "And not to far from there is a small village." He added as he moved his eyes back to the wolf and smiled once again, he was more then happy to have the company of another person seeing that he spent most of his time alone. "Oh." He said softly as a thought came to his mind as his ears perked a bit. "I have yet to introduce myself." A bit of embarrassment was clear in his tone of voice as he ran his hand a crossed the soft hair of the back of his head. "My name is Kia." He said with a sweet smile as he bowed his head a bit. "It's nice to meet you."
 Login to like this post  

pinataheart wrote:

User is Offline *~Rose   Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:34 pm
Omega Weapon

Usergroups:
AWOL
HellBlazers

519131 Gil

Items
more...

Lilly

Kia... Kiiiiiiia... hmm... She turned the name over in her mind, it reminded her of the moon for some reason and she had an affinity for anything having to do with that most precious celestial body. She held her ankles and rocked back as she looked at the sky I like your name, I am Lilly. she replied still looking forward in the most informal introduction way possible. She looked back at the lion, she really liked how velvet "she" looked and the long slender tail, especially the little tuft at... at the... at... hey whats that? she said, suddenly very interested in the Kia's tail.
 Login to like this post  

User is Offline Kintai   Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:42 pm
Highwind

Usergroups:
AWOL

271722 Gil

Items
more...

Kia looked up to the sky with her bright copper eyes and smiled. "Lilly." She paused thinking about the wolf's name for a moment. "I like it." She added with a giggle and smiled knowing know that she liked his name as well. His tail moved a bit on his lap as his hand slowly moved over the soft fur. His ear twitched a bit as Lilly asked about his tail and he smiled sweetly. "That's my tail silly." He said with a soft laugh as he took the long slender bit of his body in his hand and lifted it, allowing the end for move slowly, swaying the tuft of fur on the end in the air. "You can touch it if you would like." He offered with the same sweet smile as he held his tail softly in his hand.
 Login to like this post  

pinataheart wrote:

User is Offline *~Rose   Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:06 pm
Omega Weapon

Usergroups:
AWOL
HellBlazers

519131 Gil

Items
more...

Lilly

She took it in her hand, it was as soft and velvet as it looked, but again she scrutinized the end of it and held it up offering it to Kia to see. But what is this? Its so wonderful! she batted at it a little. She hadnt had much experience with lions in the far north, she had really only heard about them from travelers, thus her fascination. Is it in case your tail gets cold? or for catching fish? Ooooh or is it for attracting a mate? Yep I bet its that one. she smiled satisfied with her own answer and her tail wagged slightly.
 Login to like this post  

User is Offline Tmnzklan   Post Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:47 am
Advent Child

Usergroups:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Forever Night

6035 Gil

Items
more...

A day passed, dracheon walked on coming by a stream. Remembering his near empty water bottle he paused and began to fefill, no sooner than done did he hear voices. investigating he watched with awe from a high position- a nearby tree what he saw was a well dressed lion demon anthro and a wolf girl. Deciding to leave dracheon made his way down and ending up getting his wings caught in the tree. panicking he flailed out and fell down, on his way his wings got caught again, leaving him dangling an arms length from the lion demon anthro. grinning dracheon said "I've landed myself in a spot of bother could you help me out" motioning toward his wings. Dracheon knew he looked bad with his oversized black wings once the colour of the deepest gold his red eyes were gold too but turned red with years of hate and torture. His chain like tail witch he often used as a whip was once serpentine but hardened through overuse, his black hair and human appearance made him barely recognisable as a vetsłglar. He smiled and did his best to look freindly.

Login to like this post  

I missed you all.
caius cossades: Your having disturbing dreams? now you are worrying me Princess Cheesy. let me give you a piece of advice, if you tell them you are having disturbing dreams, they think you are crazy and want to lock you up. if you think those dreams mean something, they think you are a witch or a prophet and want to lock you up.
Princess Cheesy: *toggles god mode* i guess im a very, very crazy insane delusional witch.... *adopts zack fair stance* Come at me!

Sometimes i feel lonely.
 User is Offline Kintai   Post Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:31 pm
Highwind

Usergroups:
AWOL

271722 Gil

Items
more...

Kia giggled at the thought of it being to attract a mate, though it could very well be what it was for. He honestly didn't know what it was for himself, but he liked it. He thought it was cute at the end of his long slender tail. He slowly started to open his mouth to speak when leaves fell from the tree above then followed by what looked like a fallen angel boy. His ears perked as he watched the man dangling close to him and a soft blush appeared under his fur. His ears moved a bit on the top of his head well the man spoke and Kia giggled softly. "Oh my." He said with his sweet soft voice as he stood looking over to Lilly. "Please excuse me a moment Lilly, I'm going to give then poor guy a hand." He said politely as he quickly pulled his dress up and tied it so it was shorter and easier to move it. In moments he was in the tree untangling the mans wings from the branches, allowing the man to find his way swiftly to the ground. He smiled and jumped from the tree to his original place on the rock before untying his dress and smoothing it out. He then took his seat before looking up to the man with his beautiful gold eyes and a sweet smile.
 Login to like this post  

pinataheart wrote:

User is Offline Tmnzklan   Post Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:23 pm
Advent Child

Usergroups:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Forever Night

6035 Gil

Items
more...

Dracheon now freed stood up and said "thank you for freeing me most people just would have left me there, my name is dracheon what's yours?" Dracheon smiled hapilly gratefull he would not have to spend the rest of his life stuck to a tree.

Login to like this post  

I missed you all.

Sometimes i feel lonely.
 User is Offline Kintai   Post Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:57 pm
Highwind

Usergroups:
AWOL

271722 Gil

Items
more...

Kia looked up to the man with his innocent gold eyes and smiled. "My name is Kia." He said softly as he bowed his head in greetings. "It's nice to meed you." He added with a bit of a giggle as he brushed a strand of bright blue over his shoulder. The end of his tail * a bit as his curiosity rose, though he wouldn't allow himself to ask.
 Login to like this post  

pinataheart wrote:

User is Offline Tmnzklan   Post Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:15 pm
Advent Child

Usergroups:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Forever Night

6035 Gil

Items
more...

Kia what a nice name! Somthing excellent to match Her excellent fashion style, dracheon thought.
Smiling he noticed kias nice slender tail. noting his own dracheon remembered his own tail which was grand itself but overuse as a weapon had turned it into a deadly but handy whip. Suddenly his enhanced hearing kicked in "he came this way" and "don't let him get away". His persuers soldiers who hunted vetsłglar that survived the destruction of na girrith.
"I'm sorry kia I gotta run sorry for disturbing the peace" dracheon said.
Unfortunately Before he left kias sight he was surounded by six soldiers.
managing to take down three, before he could move again a shield came down upon hjs head, knocking him out. One soldier stood over dracheon ready to deliver the finnishing blow
 Login to like this post  

I missed you all.

Sometimes i feel lonely.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home -> Funender.com's Final Fantasy Forum -> The Lounge -> Roleplay All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4
| View your watched topics | Jump To Top

Jump to: