i'm not sure i remember when this was a UG thingy i asked to join but i dont think thay said okay... :\ then it turned into this place tyhingy and i guess i thought anyone was aloud to come here :\ srry
It can be harmful because dealers mix all kinds of stuff into it as bag fillers. That's why I think marijuana should be legal so there's quality control. I don't smoke it but the last thing I want is for someone I know to die because a dealer put something poisonous in the marijuana they sell.
That is counter productive to put something poisonous in it... I know some dealers might put oxys or something like that but that is why you have to get to know the dealer, or get someone who knows a dealer to buy for you or else they'll just give you a * count. always read up on anythign before you do it and you know what sure give it a try... I know I tried it and I didn't enjoy it. Kids are getting more and more pressure put on them at younger ages now, so who is to say when someone is mature enough to do something as benign as this (and yes it isn't that big)
Depending on the amount you smoke you may or may not get any of these side effects:
* mood lift, euphoria
* relaxation, stress reduction
* creative, philosophical or deep thinking : ideas flow more easily
* increased appreciation of music. More aware of, deeper connection to music.
* increased awareness of senses. (eating, drinking, smell)
* change in experience of muscle fatigue. Pleasant body feel. Increase in body/mind connection.
* pain relief (headaches, cramps)
* reduced nausea, increased appetite (used medically for this)
* boring tasks or entertainment can become more interesting or funny
* general change in consciousness (as with many psychoactives)
* increased appetite, snacky-ness
* slowness (slow driving, talking)
* change in vision such as sharpened colors or lights
* closed-eye visuals (somewhat uncommon)
* tiredness, sleepiness, lethargy
* stimulation, inability to sleep (less common)
* blood shot eyes (more common with certain varieties of cannabis and inexperienced users)
* mouth dryness, sticky-mouth (varies with strain)
* interrupts linear memory. Difficulty following a train of thought.
* cheek, jaw, facial tension / numbness (less commonly reported)
* racing thoughts (especially at high doses)
* increased emotional impact of music
* Time sense altered: cars seem like they are moving too fast, time dilation and compression are common at higher doses
* nausea, especially in combination with alcohol, some pharmaceuticals, or other psychoactives
* coughing, asthma, upper respiratory problems
* difficulty with short term memory during effects and during periods of frequent use (Ranganathan M, D'Souza DC, Psychopharmacology, 2006)
* racing heart, agitation, feeling tense
* mild to severe anxiety
* panic attacks in sensitive users or with very high doses (oral use increases risk of getting too much)
* dizziness, confusion
* lightheadedness or fainting (in cases of lowered blood pressure)
* paranoid & anxious thoughts more frequent
* possible psychological dependence on cannabis
* clumsiness, loss of coordination at high doses
* can precipitate or exacerbate latent or existing mental disorders
* mild to moderate, non life-threatening withdrawal symptoms occur after daily use in some users. These may last for 1-6 weeks after cessation of use and can include anxiety, anhedonia (reduced experience of pleasure), headaches, general unease/discomfort, difficulty sleeping, and a desire to smoke pot. Severity of symptoms is related to frequency of use and individual sensitivity.
* slight loss of appetite
* finding non-stoned life a bit dull, increased boredom
RIP Kurt von D. Father figure to me, friend, and all around good human being. (July 22nd, 2010).
Reverse patronizing = troll lol
If today is all we see, then tomorrow seems to me
Is just and illusion we believe.
You should try and click a couple ads on Funender each day to generate some revenue.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum