RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank · RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Top Sponsor of the Month
There are currently no sponsors for this month. Click here to become the first! Become a Sponsor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home -> Funender.com's Final Fantasy Forum -> The Lounge -> Roleplay
I.A.P.I. - Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  View previous topic :: View next topic :: Jump To Bottom 
 User is Offline *~Rose   Post Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:13 pm
Omega Weapon

Liked Posts: 47

Usergroups:
AWOL
Funender Royal Court
HellBlazers

519131 Gil

Class: Sniper
Level: 38

Items
Brumos Repel Antidote Flaming Bow Phoenix Down Fairy Powder
more...

I.A.P.I.

There is a race called the "Fae" which are a race of humans with different powers, abilities and weaknesses. They have been in legends and stories since the beginning of human history but for the most part, have remained quietly in the background for many reasons. Some believe that the Fae shouldnt interfere with humans, Some believe that the Fae should rule the humans, then there is the group that works with humans in an effort to maintain peace. Humans have worked with Fae over the years for many reasons, but this organization has been around ever since the war began. Today, this group works with the UN under the the name "International Association of Paranormal Investigation". Their main mission is to investigate the strangest and most dangerous paranormal cases around the world, in an attempt to keep the peace.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"You have joined the IAPI of your own free will and received preliminary training." The voicebox in the white, modern science looking room, sounded very clear and soft. The woman's voice continued. "You have been accepted into the IAPI and will be considered to be in your probationary period. During this time you will be given small tasks and assignments. Through your personal progress you will be evaluated and assigned to a team. Please, take this time to get to know the other people in the room as they will be your team mates and partners until further notice. A U.N. representative will be with you shortly. Thank you again for your support and your dedication to keeping the world's peace, and keeping the magic alive." The box signed off with the "Hymn to the United Nations" and clicked to signify the power was off.
 Login to like this post  

^Arcy makes the best siggies Razz

^ Zomg! look what Arcy Made! Thank you!

It's a howl in greeting to friends held dear
It's a bristling growl when confronted by fear
It's a friendly lick or scritch to show that we care
It's a deep understanding, a compassion that's rare
 User is Offline pinataheart   Post Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:24 pm
Ultima Weapon

Liked Posts: 4

Usergroups:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Funender Garden

61680 Gil

Class: Hero
Level: 23

Items
Handkerchief Fairy Tear Angry Movement Hydraulic Fluid Engine Degreaser
more...

Mebdahnah flutters around looking at all of the shiny technological things. She wasn't used to all the technological humany things. They made her wonder how they worked and what they were for. For a second she stopped, looking at her reflection in a very shiny looking thing. She messed with her hair constantly trying to make it look perfect, and after that started just basking in her reflection for a bit, then she noticed that there was something particularly odd about the shape of this shiny thing. She flew up to get a fuller view of this large shiny thing and then noticed that it was a person!
She flew backwards in surprise and a look of guilt covered her face.
"Imsorryimsorryimsorry! I didn't mean to gawk at you. I didn't know that you were... I mean oh that doesn't sound nice... I thought that... oh that isn't any better! What I mean to say is, my name is Mebdahnah, and I think you are quite lovely. I would very much like to meet you", said Mebdahnah to the metal woman.
 Login to like this post  

Like stories about magic? Read Cheeky Demons!
Join Funender Gardens!
Arc wrote:
nah we just know that you are a warm loving person filled with sweet things and happynessXD

MoA wrote:

I've said it once before, and I'll say it again, the world really needs more people like you.

My FFT chars:
Rikki- Thief
Luna- Ninja
Crazed- Yllw Chocobo
Arc- Blk Chocobo
 User is Offline mgold07   Post Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:55 pm
Ragnarok

Liked Posts: 1

Usergroups:
Forever Night
Roleplayers
World Domination

67657 Gil

Class: Wizard Knight
Level: 12

Items
Trashcan Lid Tonka Helmet Paper Mace Iron Helmet Small Shield
more...

Alexander walked casually around the room, it wasn't a particularly large room and the walls weren't too exciting to look at but the abnormal gathering of Fae was quite the spectacle. It wasn't often that you saw this many different species together in one place, or at least he hadn't had experience, especially within an area of human control. He stopped ahead of a fairy, he hadn't seen many fairies and to be truthful tended to avoid Fae as much as possible these days. "You talk in quite the strange way young one, it's rather unusual to see a fairy so close to humans. I'm Alexander, by the way."
 Login to like this post  

Wing wrote:
sure, i'll bend them forward, hold a cup of tea and ask if they like today's weather while banging

Le Awesomes <-, Many thanks Very Happy
[url=http://www.anime-planet.com/users/mgold07]
Backloggery
http://mgold07.wordpress.com/
Hark...ejaculated.
 User is Offline *~Rose   Post Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:31 pm
Omega Weapon

Usergroups:
AWOL
Funender Royal Court
HellBlazers

519131 Gil

Items
more...

((OOC: omg Pina Very Happy That was a great thought ^_^ Fairies are so vane it makes total sense that she would like Cottia! I hadnt even thought of that ~giggles~ very nicely played ^_^))

Cottia

Cottia looked at the little winged creature called "Mebdahnah" and immediately cataloged her.

Mebdahnah Me-va-na:
Fairy
Companion
Magic Adept
Terminate? N
Last given command... ...
Gather information: Starting Process
Activated
Gathering information

Her eyes flickered with a blue light and she spoke in a voice that sounded like "Dorthy" on "Big O" Thank you Mebdahnah, please, tell me how you arrived here? Her voice was abnormally calm, she had tones that were meant to mimic emotions like "happiness" at meeting someone new and "intrigue" at her question, but somehow it was easy to see the lack of actual emotion in her voice.
 Login to like this post  

User is Offline pinataheart   Post Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:15 pm
Ultima Weapon

Usergroups:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Funender Garden

61680 Gil

Items
more...

Mebdahna

Mebdahna looked at Cottia with a twinkle in her eye when Cottia asked her to tell even more about herself, but she was a bit puzzled.
"I am not sure exactly what you mean. I fly, that is how I get everywhere", said Mebdahna,"Or do you mean how was I created? Surely you know how fairies are born, and if you don't it isn't a subject that I feel comfortable discussing in public."
 Login to like this post  

Join Funender Gardens!
Arc wrote:
nah we just know that you are a warm loving person filled with sweet things and happynessXD

MoA wrote:

I've said it once before, and I'll say it again, the world really needs more people like you.

My FFT chars:
Rikki- Thief
Luna- Ninja
Crazed- Yllw Chocobo
Arc- Blk Chocobo
 User is Offline *~Rose   Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:11 am
Omega Weapon

Usergroups:
AWOL
Funender Royal Court
HellBlazers

519131 Gil

Items
more...

Cottia

Cottia

Her eyes flickered blue again Fairies are thought of in several different theories. One belief is that they are the ghosts of the dead, another is that they are demoted angels, another belief is that they are born of the laughs of human infants, another suggests that they are pure elemental beings brought about by alchemy, a less popular belief is that they are simply another form of human being. She quoted right from the massive handbook. Then she paused for a second and re-focused on Mebdahna Negative, I would like to know how it was that you came to be in this place.
 Login to like this post  

User is Offline pinataheart   Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:15 am
Ultima Weapon

Usergroups:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Funender Garden

61680 Gil

Items
more...

Mebdahna

Mebdahna looked at Cottia more assured of what she was asking.
"I see what you are saying. You want to know why I am here, not how I got here. Is that right? Kinda the same thing. Kinda, kinda. Well let's just say that I have a deeply engraved interest in how the humans and we Fae coexist... Or... in some cases... fail to coexist", she said, only briefly losing her bright smile before it returned back.
"So, now that you know what I am doing here, what are you doing here?", Mebdahna asked.
 Login to like this post  

Join Funender Gardens!
Arc wrote:

MoA wrote:

My FFT chars:
Rikki- Thief
Luna- Ninja
Crazed- Yllw Chocobo
Arc- Blk Chocobo
 User is Offline *~Rose   Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:53 am
Omega Weapon

Usergroups:
AWOL
Funender Royal Court
HellBlazers

519131 Gil

Items
more...

Cottia

Cottia

without hesitation she replied I am here to get revenge for my master's death with a very matter of fact tone. Then she shifted her gaze to Alexander, and her eyes flickered blue.

Name... No Value
Companion
Vampire
Assasination
Terminate? N
Retrieve name...

Hello, What is your name vampire?
 Login to like this post  

User is Offline pinataheart   Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:52 am
Ultima Weapon

Usergroups:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Funender Garden

61680 Gil

Items
more...

Mebdahna[/align]

Mebdahna jumped at the idea of revenge that Cottia had so flatly said, but then she shrugged.
Mebdahna, then remembered that the vampire had talked to her. She had put it aside until she was finished with the conversation with Cottia, and was hoping that wouldn't appear rude, but he had been rude by interupting her conversation. Thinking of this she visibly smiled and nodded, as if agreeing with herself, and then flew over to Alexander.
"Hello. I was in the middle of a conversation, but I did catch what you said. Speak strange? This one?", Mebdahna asked, pointing to herself. "No no no. This one speaks normal", she said nodding and smiling,"This one speaks with the flowing of the flying from the petals of the flowers on a dew-dropped morning. In case you didn't catch it, this one is Mebdahna."
 Login to like this post  

Join Funender Gardens!
Arc wrote:

MoA wrote:

My FFT chars:
Rikki- Thief
Luna- Ninja
Crazed- Yllw Chocobo
Arc- Blk Chocobo
 User is Offline mgold07   Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:09 pm
Ragnarok

Usergroups:
Forever Night
Roleplayers
World Domination

67657 Gil

Items
more...

"Correction little one, you had begun I conversation, of which I jumped into. Everybody else here so far appears to be relatively boring. And to many of my kind we would characterize your speech as that of a strange one, strange and yet somewhat endearing." Alexander turned to the Golem, he had never seen a Golem before and immediately became intrigued, he then returned his gaze to meet the fairy. "Pleasure."
 Login to like this post  

Wing wrote:
sure, i'll bend them forward, hold a cup of tea and ask if they like today's weather while banging

Backloggery
Hark...ejaculated.
 User is Offline pinataheart   Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:28 pm
Ultima Weapon

Usergroups:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Funender Garden

61680 Gil

Items
more...

Mebdahna

"Well I am not used to people jumping into conversations like that. And I am not used to being around other types of Fae", Mebdahnah said, her speech slowing near the end to indicate confusion, and she tilted her head looking at Alexander.
Mebdahnah quickly zipped around Alexander inspecting him up and down.
"Hmmm. You look like a human... but you don't talk like a human. You talk different. You talk with age and years flowing from your mouth, years that don't show on your body. Are you an angel? You have a cross like an angel would. You talk like you are old like an angel could be. But you aren't all looming with goodness. Oh! Or maybe a demon! But... no no... couldn't be a demon. You'd like be glowing with darkness. I don't know... What are a you?", Mebdahnah asked poking the very tip of Alexander's nose with her tiny finger.
 Login to like this post  

Join Funender Gardens!
Arc wrote:

MoA wrote:

My FFT chars:
Rikki- Thief
Luna- Ninja
Crazed- Yllw Chocobo
Arc- Blk Chocobo
 User is Offline mgold07   Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:21 pm
Ragnarok

Usergroups:
Forever Night
Roleplayers
World Domination

67657 Gil

Items
more...

"I am a Vampire little one, surely you must have heard of Vampires. We are creatures of the night that survive by drinking blood, it truly is quite an unsavoury nature I must admit." Alexander looks down towards his cross, it was a gift from his mother than he received on his 15th birthday, a gift which he never took off.
 Login to like this post  

Wing wrote:

Backloggery
Hark...ejaculated.
 User is Offline *~Rose   Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:06 pm
Omega Weapon

Usergroups:
AWOL
Funender Royal Court
HellBlazers

519131 Gil

Items
more...

Cottia

Cottia was ignored, but as she had no emotions, rather than get annoyed she calculated the reasons why this vampire had ignored her and assumed either he had not understood her, or that he was hard of hearing. Her eyes flickered blue as she adjusted herself. Then in the same calm voice, yet increased 3.5X in magnitude she exclaimed Ich wiederhole meine Frage, wie ist Ihr Namen vampir?
 Login to like this post  

User is Offline Tmnzklan   Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:27 pm
Advent Child

Liked Posts: 8

Usergroups:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Forever Night

424 Gil

Class: Robot
Level: 6

Items
Tree Branch Trashcan Lid Tonka Helmet Cotton Robe Medical Herb
more...

konrax paced around the room as he often did when he was bored. eventually he noted the three other current inhabitants in the room. one looked human but there was something konrax couldent put his finger on, there was a beautiful fairy, and the third was a golem. konrax had seen many golems but this one was different. 'impressive' konrax thought and approched the golem.
 Login to like this post  

Someone has eaten this part of the signature, i fully intend to find whoever is responsible, and ask they have the curtesy to finnish the job.

[Empty sig slot]

Catch me if you can! outta here
 User is Offline mgold07   Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:47 am
Ragnarok

Usergroups:
Forever Night
Roleplayers
World Domination

67657 Gil

Items
more...

Alexander looked perplexed towards the strange woman, or at least that's what he assumed she was. "I'm sorry, strange one, my name is Alexander. I have a question, how does one increase their voice to such a mag..." Alexander stopped after realising that another was approaching, "...and so, our group grows once more..."
 Login to like this post  

Wing wrote:

Backloggery
Hark...ejaculated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home -> Funender.com's Final Fantasy Forum -> The Lounge -> Roleplay All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
| View your watched topics | Jump To Top

Jump to: