Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Post subject: Glitch
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:20 am 
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Group:
AWOL
HellBlazers
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Hero
Level: 17

Items
Herbal Pill Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Free T-Shirt Recovery Herb Bizzare Horn
more...
Okay this is a really weird and annoying glitch...I can play the game up to the first boss with the helicopter and then it'll blank out...that is until I enter cheatcodes I really don't want to play the game with cheatcodes because well its easy enough without cheatcodes but anyway has anyone else got a copy with this glitch or is it just mine.
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:26 pm 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Group:
In Review
Rare Hunters
Sakura no Ai
Vanya's Army
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Thief
Level: 33

Items
Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Command Materia Door To Tomorrow FL Studio Bright Honey
more...
Mine has worked perfectly fine. I'd call that more of a bug than a glitch though.

Arc wrote:
i can see lj possibly really finding excitement in killing or torturing someone

square_fan wrote:
Like Robin Williams once said.."I haven't seen LJ around in awhile....WTF IS HE PLANNING?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:42 am 
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Group:
AWOL
HellBlazers
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
Herbal Pill Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Free T-Shirt Recovery Herb Bizzare Horn
more...
v_v I guess that's why it was so cheap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:50 pm 
True Fan

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Monk
Level: 3

Items
Wendigo Al Bhed Potion Spell - Flee Bronze Knife Mesh Glove
more...
Perhaps it is from overusing cheatcodes. Cheatcodes themselves are of doubtful origins. You've stated previously that you use Cheatcodes in games, and you've said so about a few games.

Cheatcodes can eventually ruin your console. I doubt it is from the Cheatcodes, but it can be.

Why use Cheatcodes anyway? That's such a shameful way to play a game the first playthrough. Not to mention kid-easy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:18 pm 
Avalanche Member

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Group:
Chocobo Trainers
Justice Knights
Kindness Counts
Sakura no Ai
Two Heads, No Heart
World Domination
Moderators
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Thief
Level: 2

Items
Gift - Christmas Present 2005 Spell - Flee FL Studio Free T-Shirt IPod Mini
more...
Riku wrote:
Perhaps it is from overusing cheatcodes. Cheatcodes themselves are of doubtful origins. You've stated previously that you use Cheatcodes in games, and you've said so about a few games.

Cheatcodes can eventually ruin your console. I doubt it is from the Cheatcodes, but it can be.

Why use Cheatcodes anyway? That's such a shameful way to play a game the first playthrough. Not to mention kid-easy.

how exactly do cheat codes ruin your console? in all my years of gaming I've never heard of anyone's console being ruined by such actions..

btw, normal cheat codes are built into the game by the programmers, an easter egg if you will,

were as unofficial cheat codes can be created by manipulating the contents of the memory address for a running game.. now this in essence could harm your gameplay, but in all reality who's going to download a game onto an xbox, turn around and hack the code, just to get a silly cheat?

FuNEnD3R wrote:
Trooper has been appointed Secretary of Curses effective January 20th, 2009.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:30 am 
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Group:
AWOL
HellBlazers
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
I got the game and played it on a new console at least three months before I even got the cheatcodes besides I only use official cheat codes and only after I've beaten a game and just want to go through and enjoy the storyline or I want to go out and just cause merciless murder and mayhem on GTA, god of war, or mercenaries 2.

EDIT: besides I said that I wanted to play through it without the cheatcodes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:20 pm 
True Fan

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Monk
Level: 3

Items
Wendigo Al Bhed Potion Spell - Flee Bronze Knife Mesh Glove
more...
Trooper wrote:

how exactly do cheat codes ruin your console? in all my years of gaming I've never heard of anyone's console being ruined by such actions..

btw, normal cheat codes are built into the game by the programmers, an easter egg if you will,

were as unofficial cheat codes can be created by manipulating the contents of the memory address for a running game.. now this in essence could harm your gameplay, but in all reality who's going to download a game onto an xbox, turn around and hack the code, just to get a silly cheat?

GameBoy Advance Cheatcodes, for example. Not only do they ruin the gameplay, as you said so yourself, there is a big chance that, if used incorrectly, may damage the save files, therefor, in essence, damage the game cartridge and/or system.

I may be terribly wrong though. I am pretty sure my Gameboy Advance became useless because of my sister's excessive use of Pokemon Sapphire Cheatcodes, but maybe there are a few aspects I haven't considered to explain that fact.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:58 pm 
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Group:
AWOL
HellBlazers
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
I've never heard of that but I haven't used a gameshark until last year so I don't know much about them but I have heard they can corrupt save files when its not an official code but I don't use the gameshark much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:27 am 
Advent Child

Group:
Sakura no Ai
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Ninja
Level: 38

Items
Fairy Tear Angel Tear God Tear Elixir Mimett Green
more...
Gameboy can certainly be damaged, I used an Xploder cartridge on my colour and it destroyed pokemon gold.

Sergeant Randos of the Brotherhood!

Visit my blog for going to China!
Here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:53 am 
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Group:
AWOL
HellBlazers
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
Well I was just proved wrong...hmm I guess I'm lucky that it hasn't happened to me yet I think I'm going to stop using my gameshark though

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:57 am 
Avalanche Member

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Group:
Item Warriors
Rare Hunters
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Robot
Level: 1

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Boss Item - Order Of Joining IPod Mini Advent Children DVD Protect Milk
more...
Tifa16 wrote:
Well I was just proved wrong...hmm I guess I'm lucky that it hasn't happened to me yet I think I'm going to stop using my gameshark though

Yep, gamesharks can screw you over bad. After using gameshark on my FFIX one time, it basically corrupted my memory card. Loaded it up one time, and everything was gone. It was 100% empty. Weird thing was, I loaded up a game after my furious rage, and everything was back on the card.

That was the last time I used gameshark. :/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:10 pm 
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Group:
AWOL
HellBlazers
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
I've had that kind of thing happen when I tried to use my gameshark on my GTS: San Andreas my controller wouldn't work...but without the gameshark it worked just fine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:11 pm 
Paladin

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Paladin
Level: 15

Items
Brumos Repel Apollon Axe Diamond-Tipped Spear Herbal Pill Phoenix Down
more...
using Cheat Systems such as Gameshark changes the Games memory settings and stuff doesn't it? Overusing these codes and stuff will eventually ruin your game I think.