RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank · RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Top Sponsor of the Month
There are currently no sponsors for this month. Click here to become the first! Become a Sponsor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home -> Funender.com's Final Fantasy Forum -> Final Fantasy VIII Fans
FFVII vs. FFVIII - Goto page    Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

The Better FF
Final Fantasy VII
40%
 40%  [ 17 ]
Final Fantasy VIII
59%
 59%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 42
View all polls 

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Jump To Bottom 
 User is Offline Rachieru   Post Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:06 pm
High Summoner

Liked Posts: 0

Usergroups:
None

56092 Gil

Class: Ninja
Level: 34

Items
The First Tsurugi Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Free T-Shirt Carob Nut Door To Tomorrow
more...

lol
 Login to like this post  

"I'll be here...why? ... I'll be 'waiting' here ... for what?... I'll be waiting ... for you ... so ... If you come here ... You'll find me. I promise."

^^ thankyou Tidus_Lover!
 User is Offline LeonPayne   Post Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:55 am
Shinra Corp

Liked Posts: 2

Usergroups:
Magazine Staff

1831354 Gil

Class: Wizard Knight
Level: 48

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Cotton Robe Small Shield Tonka Helmet
more...

Really, this could be dangerous. Stand behind my back Rachieru *holds the FFVIII shield*.

All units, cover the other FFVIII's supporter! We don't know when the FFVII's supporter will attack, watch your back men!

Laughing
 Login to like this post  

LeonPayne at 14:

LeonPayne at 20:

FF7 Comic - Chapter 3 Lucrecia & Vincent NEW!!
Trailer

Personal Photo Album View user's profile
 User is Offline Rachieru   Post Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:35 pm
High Summoner

Usergroups:
None

56092 Gil

Items
The First Tsurugi Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Free T-Shirt Carob Nut Door To Tomorrow
more...

*raises eyebrow* im stayin outta this
 Login to like this post  

"I'll be here...why? ... I'll be 'waiting' here ... for what?... I'll be waiting ... for you ... so ... If you come here ... You'll find me. I promise."

^^ thankyou Tidus_Lover!
 User is Offline LeonPayne   Post Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:46 pm
Shinra Corp

Usergroups:
Magazine Staff

1831354 Gil

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Cotton Robe Small Shield Tonka Helmet
more...

This is weird, usually they'll show up by now.

*wears a T-shirt with the letter: I Love FFVIII*
 Login to like this post  

LeonPayne at 14:

LeonPayne at 20:

Trailer

User is Offline Nichi_666   Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:29 am
Fantasied

Usergroups:
None

14005 Gil

Class: Paladin
Level: 10

Items
Herbal Pill Phoenix Down Brumos Repel Hydraulic Fluid Fairy Tear
more...

FF VIII.............
 Login to like this post  
 User is Offline Rachieru   Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:19 am
High Summoner

Usergroups:
None

56092 Gil

Items
more...

hehe maybe we won!
 Login to like this post  

^^ thankyou Tidus_Lover!
 User is Offline Guest   Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:02 pm

Usergroups:
None

Items

I agree FFVIII does have better graphics and does have real life videos and all but i also like that fact that it has a great story as well, FFVII had a great story as well but the graphics were wack, The euiping the magic,items,and other things were ok and all but FFVIII was more simple and more easier and more chanleging to get the ultimate weapons in my opinion VIII is better and i think they should make a movie about it like they did with VII

jhojoe wrote:
FFVIII all the way.. Just like Virg said, Real-lifelike scenes is better!
 User is Offline Rachieru   Post Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:28 am
High Summoner

Usergroups:
None

56092 Gil

Items
more...

yeah viii rocks!
 Login to like this post  

^^ thankyou Tidus_Lover!
 User is Offline Shuun   Post Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:18 am
High Summoner

Usergroups:
None

26300 Gil

Class: Wizard
Level: 44

Items
White PSP Borg Assimilator Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 FFVIII Game For The PC
more...

Squall16 wrote:
I agree FFVIII does have better graphics and does have real life videos and all but i also like that fact that it has a great story as well, FFVII had a great story as well but the graphics were wack, The euiping the magic,items,and other things were ok and all but FFVIII was more simple and more easier and more chanleging to get the ultimate weapons in my opinion VIII is better and i think they should make a movie about it like they did with VII

VII's graphics were good fro its time, just as VIII was of course, and the junction system being easy is debatable at best, although i understand it, there are so many, toutorials and what not it may be confusting to younger fan fans of the game, btw, please end this thread please, these theads waaay too often, and the only on who win is if its on the forums they posted it on
 Login to like this post  

In memory of tourettes guy....
"ARGH BOB SAGET!"
 User is Offline jason wai   Post Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:43 am
New Fan

Usergroups:
None

18773 Gil

Class: Mage Knight
Level: 6

Items
Attack Burst Flail Angel Tear Phoenix Down Bronze Armor
more...

i can't find one thing to criticise on 7, true, 8's graphics are slightly better, but in my opinion, graphics are an issue that shouldn't be taken into an account of the overall. 7 has the best music, i'll give the storyline a 13/10, materia is the best and it makes you feel alive when you ride the highwind to the northern crater, looking back then at how cloud and barret were trying to bomb the first mako reactor. I'll give FF8 an average only, if you're asking me, the ONLY song nice in the game is eyes on me, its gameplay was cheating(i mean.. come on... recover, revive, treatment and as commands?(infinite full cures, life 2's and esuna's)junctioning ultima, meteor, flare and holy? you can get 240+stats in lvl 10 plus minus...it was nice because of this though, and the storyline was a PURE DISASTER, seriously... if it wasn't because of the ongoing action around the game, i would have given the storyline a 2/10. But i have to admit though, its limit break system was good,the renzokuken effects were very realistic. Its FMV sequences were probably the best in the world for PS1. And about the characters.... the only person i hate in 7 was aeris(GOD, SHE'S SO ANNOYING), in 8, quistis and zell(probably). That's all I have to say though, I just don't like some people not wanting to admit that 7's better than other ff's just because they played that certain ff, thought it was the best game in the world and doesn't want it surpassed for life.
 Login to like this post  
 User is Offline eric33193   Post Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:58 am
High Summoner

Usergroups:
Kindness Counts

35286 Gil

Class: ProRobo
Level: 29

Items
Echo Screen Fairy Powder Retracting Bomb-Like Capsule Brumos Phone Card MiB Glasses
more...

Maybe....that's what you think of FFVII?
 Login to like this post  

Player of
Cyberdunk- www.cyberdunk.com?ref=386826

User is Offline LeonPayne   Post Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:43 pm
Shinra Corp

Usergroups:
Magazine Staff

1831354 Gil

Items
more...

Kinda agree FFVII has a complex with lots of twist and turns storyline, which also makes the characters confuse somehow ROFL! *cough* reminds me of the parody somewhere in FF7 forum.

And as I said (geez, this might be the 5239th time I probably said in funender forums) earlier, facts and opinions are dif. But when it comes to ratings, only players are able to do that...and when it does personal opinion are counted. Thats how accumulated personal opinions became ratings and ratings became a fact about the game. See the connection? ^^

So, gotta put it this way - FFVII is better compare to FFVII based on "majority" personal opinions or so called "ratings" which is also the undeniable fact. But as a FF fan, you gotta respect the other side of the "personal opinions" where some people think FFVIII are better than FFVII.

*geez, this should be 5240th time I've said those...and still counting*
 Login to like this post  

LeonPayne at 14:

LeonPayne at 20:

Trailer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home -> Funender.com's Final Fantasy Forum -> Final Fantasy VIII Fans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page    Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14
| View your watched topics | Jump To Top

Jump to: