Funender.com's Final Fantasy
It is currently Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank ·  RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

The Better FF
Final Fantasy VII 40%  40%  [ 17 ]
Final Fantasy VIII 60%  60%  [ 25 ]
Total votes : 42
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:06 pm 
High Summoner

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Ninja
Level: 34

Items
The First Tsurugi Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Free T-Shirt Carob Nut Door To Tomorrow
more...
lol
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

^^ thankyou Tidus_Lover!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:55 am 
Shinra Corp
Shinra Corp

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard Knight
Level: 48

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Cotton Robe Small Shield Tonka Helmet
more...
Really, this could be dangerous. Stand behind my back Rachieru *holds the FFVIII shield*.

All units, cover the other FFVIII's supporter! We don't know when the FFVII's supporter will attack, watch your back men!

:lol

FF7 Comic - Chapter 3 Lucrecia & Vincent NEW!!
Trailer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:35 pm 
High Summoner

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
The First Tsurugi Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Free T-Shirt Carob Nut Door To Tomorrow
more...
*raises eyebrow* im stayin outta this

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:46 pm 
Shinra Corp
Shinra Corp

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Cotton Robe Small Shield Tonka Helmet
more...
This is weird, usually they'll show up by now.

*wears a T-shirt with the letter: I Love FFVIII*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:29 am 
Fantasied

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Paladin
Level: 10

Items
Herbal Pill Phoenix Down Brumos Repel Hydraulic Fluid Fairy Tear
more...
FF VIII.............

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:19 am 
High Summoner

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
hehe maybe we won!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:02 pm 

Group:
Guests

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked [ ]

Items

I agree FFVIII does have better graphics and does have real life videos and all but i also like that fact that it has a great story as well, FFVII had a great story as well but the graphics were wack, The euiping the magic,items,and other things were ok and all but FFVIII was more simple and more easier and more chanleging to get the ultimate weapons in my opinion VIII is better and i think they should make a movie about it like they did with VII

jhojoe wrote:
FFVIII all the way.. Just like Virg said, Real-lifelike scenes is better!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:28 am 
High Summoner

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
yeah viii rocks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:18 am 
High Summoner

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard
Level: 44

Items
White PSP Borg Assimilator Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 FFVIII Game For The PC
more...
Squall16 wrote:
I agree FFVIII does have better graphics and does have real life videos and all but i also like that fact that it has a great story as well, FFVII had a great story as well but the graphics were wack, The euiping the magic,items,and other things were ok and all but FFVIII was more simple and more easier and more chanleging to get the ultimate weapons in my opinion VIII is better and i think they should make a movie about it like they did with VII

VII's graphics were good fro its time, just as VIII was of course, and the junction system being easy is debatable at best, although i understand it, there are so many, toutorials and what not it may be confusting to younger fan fans of the game, btw, please end this thread please, these theads waaay too often, and the only on who win is if its on the forums they posted it on

In memory of tourettes guy....
"ARGH BOB SAGET!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:43 am 
New Fan

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Mage Knight
Level: 6

Items
Attack Burst Flail Angel Tear Phoenix Down Bronze Armor
more...
i can't find one thing to criticise on 7, true, 8's graphics are slightly better, but in my opinion, graphics are an issue that shouldn't be taken into an account of the overall. 7 has the best music, i'll give the storyline a 13/10, materia is the best and it makes you feel alive when you ride the highwind to the northern crater, looking back then at how cloud and barret were trying to bomb the first mako reactor. I'll give FF8 an average only, if you're asking me, the ONLY song nice in the game is eyes on me, its gameplay was cheating(i mean.. come on... recover, revive, treatment and as commands?(infinite full cures, life 2's and esuna's)junctioning ultima, meteor, flare and holy? you can get 240+stats in lvl 10 plus minus...it was nice because of this though, and the storyline was a PURE DISASTER, seriously... if it wasn't because of the ongoing action around the game, i would have given the storyline a 2/10. But i have to admit though, its limit break system was good,the renzokuken effects were very realistic. Its FMV sequences were probably the best in the world for PS1. And about the characters.... the only person i hate in 7 was aeris(GOD, SHE'S SO ANNOYING), in 8, quistis and zell(probably). That's all I have to say though, I just don't like some people not wanting to admit that 7's better than other ff's just because they played that certain ff, thought it was the best game in the world and doesn't want it surpassed for life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:58 am 
High Summoner

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Group:
Kindness Counts
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: ProRobo
Level: 29

Items
Echo Screen Fairy Powder Retracting Bomb-Like Capsule Brumos Phone Card MiB Glasses
more...
Maybe....that's what you think of FFVII?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:43 pm 
Shinra Corp
Shinra Corp

Group:
Magazine Staff
Registered users

Cash on hand:

Bank:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
Kinda agree FFVII has a complex with lots of twist and turns storyline, which also makes the characters confuse somehow ROFL! *cough* reminds me of the parody somewhere in FF7 forum.

And as I said (geez, this might be the 5239th time I probably said in funender forums) earlier, facts and opinions are dif. But when it comes to ratings, only players are able to do that...and when it does personal opinion are counted. Thats how accumulated personal opinions became ratings and ratings became a fact about the game. See the connection? ^^

So, gotta put it this way - FFVII is better compare to FFVII based on "majority" personal opinions or so called "ratings" which is also the undeniable fact. But as a FF fan, you gotta respect the other side of the "personal opinions" where some people think FFVIII are better than FFVII.

*geez, this should be 5240th time I've said those...and still counting*

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14