RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank · RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Top Sponsor of the Month
There are currently no sponsors for this month. Click here to become the first! Become a Sponsor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home -> Funender.com's Final Fantasy Forum -> Final Funender RPG -> Chocobo Forum
Chocobo FAQ -
  View previous topic :: View next topic :: Jump To Bottom 
 User is Offline Shandris   Post Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:32 am

Usergroups:
None

Items

Chocobo FAQ

*please DO NOT post in this FAQ in order to not break it into parts since it will be updated later*

Content:

Chocobos in general

1. What is a chocobo?

2. Where can I find a chocobo?

3. How do I catch one?

4. What are greens?

5. Where can I find greens?

6. How do I steal them?

Chocobo Farm

1. What is a chocobo farm and where can I find it?

2. How do I feed my chocobos?

3. What is the feeder option?

4. What are choco items?

5. Where can I find them?

6. My chocobo is sick/angry/sleepy...Help!

7. How do I level up my chocobo?

8. What do STA, DEX and REC stand for?

9. How do I increase the status of my chocobos?

Chocobo Breeding

1. What are nuts?

2. Where can I find them?

3. When can I breed chocobos?

4. How do I breed chocobos?

5. How do I breed special chocobos?

Chocobo Race

1. What is a chocobo race and where can I find it?

2. How do I race with my chocobo?

3. How can I create my own race?

4. How do I join a race?

5. How do I start the race?

6. How do I control my chocobo in the race?

7. Do stats count in the race?
 User is Offline Shandris   Post Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:35 am

Usergroups:
None

Items

Chocobos in general

1. What is a chocobo?

Chocobo is a small yellow bird-like creature. You have to approach it carefully because it is easily scared.
It looks like this:

2. Where can I find a chocobo?

Chocobos appear randomly in the Battle Arena from lvl 10

3. How do I catch a chocobo?

Chocobos can be caught by feeding them greens, choco items or nuts. However they might not be caught at the first try. If you fail to catch it, it won't run away but it will attack you instead. Sometimes it takes a lot of turns till you actually catch it, or you won't catch it at all.

4. What are greens?

Greens are special single use rares with which you can catch chocobos or which you feed them when they are hungry.

There are 4 kinds of greens:

Mimett Green: lvl required 10

Gysahl Green: lvl required 20

Pahsanna Green: lvl required 30

Sylkis Green: lvl required 40

5. Where can I find greens?

Greens can be stolen from Brumos in battle, they also randomly drop after battle, they can be randomly recieved as a gift after donating to the Brumos Charity Foundation located in the bank or you can recieve one while shopping in the RPG Shop.

6. How do I steal them?

In order to be able to steal from brumos in battle you need the Steal Ability which is a special rare item - a skill which is given to you after you master the Thief class
 User is Offline Shandris   Post Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:36 am

Usergroups:
None

Items

Chocobo Farm

1. What is a chocobo farm and where can I find it?

Chocobo Farm is a place where you can raise and breed your chocobos. It's located in the RGP Shop. You can also acces it by clicking the RPG Farm on the top of your page.

You can buy a farm after you caught 6 chocobos, for 20,000 gil. The farm has 6 stables which means you can have 6 chocobos in your farm. However after your stables are full Chocobo Billy may appear to give you the option of buying more stables, each for 5,000 gil. You can buy 2 of them.
So the maximum amount of stables is 8.

tip: advice from Chocobo Billy appear at the top of the page in your farm. Read them carefully. They might come handy Smile

2. How do I feed my chocobo?

Chocobos get hungry once a day. You feed them by giving them greens using the feed option next to your chocobo in the farm.

hungry

3. What is the feeder option?

This option allows you to assign one of your friends to take care of your chocobo while you are gone. To do so, click on the link Select Feeders at the bottom of the page. You will be taken to a new page where you can select the chocobo you wish to be taken care of using the Select Chocobo dropdown menu and also the member you want to assign as the feeder. If you wish, you can leave a note for the feeder.

Note: the feeder will use his own greens and choco items so you may want to provide him/her with greens or money in advance to make sure your chocobos will be well fed Smile

4. What are choco items?

Choco items are special single use rares with which you can catch a chocobo or with which you cure chocobo status effects.

Choco Icy Pop: lvl required 10

Choco Soda: lvl required 10

Choco Soup: lvl required 10

5. Where can I find them

Choco items can be stolen from Brumos in battle or received as a gift after donating to the Brumos Charity Foundation located in the bank.

6. My chocobo is sick/angry/sleepy...Help!

Chocobs may have some status effects which you can cure by feeding them choco items.

sick: can be cured by feeding a Choco Soup

angry: can be cured by feeding a Choco Icy Pop

sleepy: can be cured by feeding a Choco Soda

7. How do I level up my chocobo?

Chocobos gain experience when you feed them greens or choco items. Once they have enough experience they gain a level.

However the experience bar not yet available for viewing so when will your chocobo actually gain a level is a bit of surprise Wink.

8. What do STA, DEX and REC stand for?

STA stands for stamina
DEX stands for dexterity
REC stands for receptivity

These stats will play a key role in chocobo racing.

9. How do I increase the status of my chocobos?

You increase the status of your chocobo by feeding it a choco item which will cause it to have a status effect (sick/angry/sleepy) and then curing that effect.

Feeding your chocobo a Choco Soup will make it sleepy. Curing it with Choco Soda will increase its stamina.

Feeding your chocobo a Choco Icy Pop will make it sick. Curing it with Choco Soup will increase its dexterity.

Feeding your chocobo a Choco Soda will make it angry. Curing it with Choco Icy Pop will increase its receptivity.
 User is Offline Shandris   Post Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:25 pm

Usergroups:
None

Items

Chocobo Breeding

1. What are nuts

Nuts are special single use rares with which you can capture a choboco or they can used when you want to breed chocobos.

Carob Nut: lvl required 20

Zeio Nut: lvl required 30

2. Where can I find them?

Nuts can be stolen from Brumos in battle or they randomly drop after battle.

3. When can I breed chocobos?

Chocobos are old enough to breed at lvl 10.

4. How do I breed chocobos?

Once your chocobos reach lvl 10, you can breed them. Select the chocobo you wish to breed and click the breed option next to it. You will be given an option where you choose a chocobo of opposite sex (assuming they are lvl 10 too) and what nut you wish to feed them. Once you've decided, select them and click breed. A new chocobo is born! You will be asked to name your new chocobo and it will be placed in your farm

NOTE: Please don't forget that you need to have a free stable for the newborn chocobo. Also each chocobo has a limit to how many kids they want.

5. How do I breed special chocobos?

Feeding your chocobos higher quality greens (such as Pahsana Green, Sylkis Green) will increase the chance of your chocobos having special breeds
 User is Offline Shandris   Post Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:25 pm

Usergroups:
None

Items

Chocobo Race

1. What is a chocobo race and where can I find it?

Chocobo Race is a place where you can race your chocobo against other members. It's located in the Chocobo Farm in the RPG Shop

2. How do I race with my chocobo?

If you wish to race your chocobos, go to the chocobo farm and chose one of your chocobos. Once you have decided which one you want to race with, click the race option located next to your chocobo. Once you have clicked it, you will be redirected to Chocobo Race page. You can either create your own race or join an existing one.

Note: Your chocobos must be healthy to be able to race.

3. How can I create my own race?

You can create your own race by clicking on the Click Here To Create New Race button.
Once you click it you will be redirected to another page where you will be asked to specify race details

Race Name: Here you have to enter the name of the race you are creating

Note: Any race with offensive or vulgar name will be removed and you will be moderated

Total Players: Select how many players can enter the race. The minimum number of racers is 2 and the maximum number of racers is 4.

Chocobo Types: Here you can select what types of chocobos are allowed to race. You can select either all types or you can create race for only chocobos of the same colour.

Chocobo Levels: Here you can select what lvl the chocobos has to be to be able to race. You can chose either all lvls or specify a concrete lvl.

Map: Here you can select on what map you wish to race.

Note: Multiple map selection feature is not available yet.

Password required?: If you wish you can create a locked race which will be available only to people who will be given the right password

Enter Password: here you can enter the password you will provide to members you wish to race with.

4. How do I join a race?

You can also join an already created race. Click the join race button located next to the race you wish to join. If the race is locked, you will be asked to enter the correct password.

5. How do I start the race?

Once you created or joined a race you will be redirected to the page with the details of the race. There is also located a chat log where you can chat with other racers before you start the race. Once everyone is ready, the race can start.

Note: You can start the race even if the room is not full. Just click the Start Race button.

After reaching the finishing line you will be redirected to a page where the winner of the race will be displayed. To exit the race click the click here to exit race button.

6. How do I control my chocobo in the race?

You control your chocobo in the race using your keyboard

LEFT ARROW: Move racer to the left
RIGHT ARROW: Move racer to the right
SPACEBAR: Jump
H KEY: Stamina Boost
J KEY: Shoot a Carob Nut

Note: Your carob nuts won't be discarded from your inventory after shooting them on enemy

7. Do stats count in the race?
Yes, but only STA. The others are not relevant. You can boost the speed of your chocobo using the H key. However this will result in losing stamina points during the race. You will see on the top left how many points you have left. Once you reach 0, you won't be able to boost your chocobo in the race anymore. These points reset after each race so you can use your stamina again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home -> Funender.com's Final Fantasy Forum -> Final Funender RPG -> Chocobo Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
| View your watched topics | Jump To Top

Jump to: