RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank · RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Top Sponsor of the Month
There are currently no sponsors for this month. Click here to become the first! Become a Sponsor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home -> Funender.com's Final Fantasy Forum -> Final Fantasy XII Fans
ATB System - Goto page 1, 2  Next

Do you like the "run around" ATB System?
yes
85%
 85%  [ 12 ]
no
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14
View all polls 

View previous topic :: View next topic :: Jump To Bottom 
 User is Offline Guest   Post Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:16 pm

Usergroups:
None

Items

ATB System

does anyone like the new ATB system thats being introduced, personally ,i dont, thats what put me off FF11. Please take part i my poll. Ps, if anyone knows how to put a sig on, tell me plz cause i made my own sig n dno how 2 put it on
 User is Offline Big Boss   Post Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:17 pm
Elite Soldier

Liked Posts: 0

Usergroups:
None

11340 Gil

Class: Wizard
Level: 20

Items
Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 OJ's Glove Phoenix Down Spray Can
more...

nah man i can't wait to play the new system, i reckon it will kick ass.
 Login to like this post  

Hit a chocobo at lvl 48, at 8:28 pm, here's the proof.
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/VayneHolowend/Hitachocobo.png
 User is Offline Dazzard   Post Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:42 am
The Final Aeon

Liked Posts: 9

Location: Probabily fallen through a forum crack... again >.<

Usergroups:
Chocobo Trainers
Funender Support
Justice Knights

8199744 Gil

Class: Hero
Level: 51

Items
Cauldron Tip Secret 9 Award - Master Thief Cauldron Tip Secret 10 Award - Master Mage Blind Pain
more...

Aww man! I stil gotta wait a few months for this damned game Sad You making me feel sad now
 Login to like this post  

First to master the monk class Very Happy (probably my proudest/only Funender achievement)

Thanks Rukkie Very Happy
Thanks Crazed ^^

Darkrai + Charizard = dazard... 1 "z" short =/

NOTE: If I don't pay for an RPG EBAY auction, it's not because I changed my mind, I just dissapeared in one of those forum cracks... If you still want me to pay for something I bid for then PM me =)
Personal Photo Album View user's profile
 User is Offline The Summons XIII   Post Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:19 pm
Advent Child

Usergroups:
None

226512 Gil

Class: Mage Knight
Level: 1

Items
Tree Branch Trashcan Lid Tonka Helmet Cotton Robe Brumos Repel
more...

The new battle system is amazing. CELEBRATION! No more random battles! YES! *tosses confetti*
 Login to like this post  
 User is Offline Stappy   Post Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:25 pm
Omega Weapon

Usergroups:
Chocobo Trainers
Funender Support
In Review

17726700 Gil

Class: Priest
Level: 27

Items
Angel Tear Award - Master Mage Award - Master Monk Award - Master Ninja Award - Master Thief
more...

I like this sort of combat with computer rpg games, like Guild Wars so yeah I'm for it. The smashing screens kind of get annoying after a while too.
 Login to like this post  

*~Rose wrote:
Is it fate that everything out of Stappy's mouth is awesome? XD

STAPPY'S PODCAST
 User is Offline binjuice   Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:53 am
Fantasied

Usergroups:
None

2806 Gil

Class: Archer
Level: 8

Items
Tree Branch Trashcan Lid Tonka Helmet Rubber Bow Medical Herb
more...

/me died when watching the 45 minute gameplay video on Google video.

They... Have... Finally... Gotten... Rid... Of...

RANDOM BATTLES!

There was nothingmore annoying at the end of the game, when you were getting your characters up to the highest levels to take on the final bosses to continually hear the repeating 'tckschhhh' noise and the battle music start... *flinches* It is the thing I hated most.

Now they have incorporated the idea of MMOrpg worlds where the creaturs 'mos' are everywhere. I like it as longas the targeting system is good... if it gets a little out of control I would be mighty worried. But thats that, found out it is $15-30 aus cheaper to import from america then to buy brand new here on release ($99 standard new release, $120 at the 'big name' store, cause they are bastards) Only cost me $86 (including shipping)

I love the internet, without her I would surely die from boredom
 Login to like this post  

The love of yourself is one step to the love of others. If you do not lend a hand to your own existance or stregth you won't understand the meanings others give to you.
 User is Offline Fallen_Angel   Post Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:03 am
Chocobo Raiser

Usergroups:
None

642 Gil

Class: Thief
Level: 2

Items
Tree Branch Trashcan Lid Tonka Helmet Cotton Robe Medical Herb
more...

ive played a demo for this game and i think the battle system is awsome, i am going to miss the old ones but this new one proves to be fricken awsome, its almost like an mmo exept without the mmo part lol
 Login to like this post  

The only way to end the pain... is to end the world.

http://www.myspace.com/sluty_lil_emo_chick101
^ my myspace if anyone cares...
Thxs u so much l3L4ckJ4cK Smile

Please, no random donations.
 User is Offline shocksock   Post Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:21 pm
True Fan

Usergroups:
None

94395 Gil

Level: 12

Items
Tree Branch Tonka Helmet Cotton Robe Medical Herb Brumos Repel
more...

i Dont know its good for MMORPG's where you usely control 1 character but controling 3 will be hard and since its not onlnie like a MMORPG the only support oyu get is from yourself will be hard to master.. Will be fun to master.
 Login to like this post  

98% 0f the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this on your signature

92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 8% who would be laughing your head off.

User is Hidden FuNEnD3R   Post Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:00 pm
Site Owner

Liked Posts: 62

Usergroups:
Advent Children
Blacksmith
FF Experts

6513584 Gil

Class: Knight
Level: 47

Items
Award - Master Sniper Boss Item - Durahan Measure Boss Item - Light Of Abyss Boss Item - Order Of Joining Boss Item - Rammed Earth
more...

I didn't like it at first but it took me a few hours to get used to it. Once you level up more the speed bar loads up so fast there is barely any pause between attacks so it gets cooler later on. It is different, but I am enjoying the game. Some people may not think so but to me the worst thing about the game is so much freakin' talking.

It seems like they talk for hours at a time. I had no problems with previous FF games since the story was important so I always watched the cutscenes and they were a lot shorter, but with this game there is more text than Macbeth. They talk so long that I could go to the store, buy some food, pick up my clothes from the cleaners and when I return home the characters would still be talking.
 Login to like this post  

Check out a cool site with music you never heard before: www.F3music.com
 User is Offline shocksock   Post Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:54 pm
True Fan

Usergroups:
None

94395 Gil

Items
more...

FuNEnD3R wrote:
I didn't like it at first but it took me a few hours to get used to it. Once you level up more the speed bar loads up so fast there is barely any pause between attacks so it gets cooler later on. It is different, but I am enjoying the game. Some people may not think so but to me the worst thing about the game is so much freakin' talking.

It seems like they talk for hours at a time. I had no problems with previous FF games since the story was important so I always watched the cutscenes and they were a lot shorter, but with this game there is more text than Macbeth. They talk so long that I could go to the store, buy some food, pick up my clothes from the cleaners and when I return home the characters would still be talking.

LOL one boring part for me was in FFVII when you talk to the guys just outside MIdgar and Cloud talks and so on and your basicly doing nothing for near enough an hour and i kept trying to get sephiroths materia and weapons and give them to cloud. The 2nd boring event is when cloud is in a wheelchair and you control tiffa and your inside clouds mind for about an hour and i near enough fell asleep at both them moments. FFX had too many savespheres you see in FFX-2 they removed soem but there is jsut enough but when you fight that dragon creature and oyu control Seymour in that battle (funny seeing seymour gain AP) you arei n that battle for aobut an hour without being able to save when i liek ot save after training up incase i die or in the unlikly chance of a powerfailure which happend before (damn workers down the road lol).

GOTTA LOVE DA SPEELCHECK FEATURE
 Login to like this post  
 User is Offline Shadowknight   Post Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:13 pm
True RPG Fan

Usergroups:
Funender Support
Item Warriors
Justice Knights

75882197 Gil

Level: 30

Items
Bizzare Horn The Matrix Blue And Red Pills Paycheck Ninja Vanish Herbal Test Tube
more...

Jw, when did you play as Seymour in FFX-2? I honesly don't remember even having him mentioned besides when you get Paine's special dress sphere...
 Login to like this post  

Which FF Character Are You?

Proud Justice Knights member! Need help? Just ask!
 User is Offline shocksock   Post Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:05 pm
True Fan

Usergroups:
None

94395 Gil

Items
more...

During operation Mihem where they use forbiddon machina theres this dragon typoe thingy you gottak ill his head to stop his poison and to hit his stomach you have ot keep killing the 2 armored hands which only auron can do normal damage on and kimari. Anyways after you beat it you cant use oyur other party members cause i think they ran off or soemthing cause everyone had to avoide bieng kileld by sin now theres Yuna Kimari and Seymour now in this one battle you control Seymour this is the oen time you control him and after the battle he gains AP you see it on the AP list. I have no idea what went on there but you do control him for that one battle.
 Login to like this post  

98% 0f the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this on your signature

92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 8% who would be laughing your head off.

User is Offline shocksock   Post Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:06 pm
True Fan

Usergroups:
None

94395 Gil

Items
more...

oops i ment FFX
 Login to like this post  

User is Offline Shadowknight   Post Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:02 am
True RPG Fan

Usergroups:
Funender Support
Item Warriors
Justice Knights

75882197 Gil

Level: 30

Items
Bizzare Horn The Matrix Blue And Red Pills Paycheck Ninja Vanish Herbal Test Tube
more...

lol, yes I though that was what you meant. But I wanted to make sure I didn't miss a kickass scene in FFX-2
 Login to like this post  

Which FF Character Are You?

Proud Justice Knights member! Need help? Just ask!
 User is Offline shocksock   Post Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:49 am
True Fan

Usergroups:
None

94395 Gil

Items
more...

Took me awhile to find Paine's sphere but i got it i personly think Yuna's is the best and its sexy the way she goes into the flower. My mother saw me playing the game once and saw that part and said "i dont think thats apropiate for a game". You need berserker dressphere to beat that boss before you get to Vegnagun but i forgot it so i was forced ot get catnip and that last boss on the 100 floor dungeon was annoying he would used comet or whatever and kill everyone and the first guy who was Yunalesca's husbond weakens you.
 Login to like this post  

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home -> Funender.com's Final Fantasy Forum -> Final Fantasy XII Fans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
| View your watched topics | Jump To Top

Jump to: