RPG Game · RPG Shop · RPG Bank · RPG Ebay · RPG Farm

Top Sponsor of the Month
There are currently no sponsors for this month. Click here to become the first! Become a Sponsor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home -> Funender.com's Final Fantasy Forum -> Introduce Yourself
Hey, how's it goin? - Goto page Previous  1, 2
  View previous topic :: View next topic :: Jump To Bottom 
 User is Offline crazed4now   Post Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:33 pm
Tetra Elemental

Liked Posts: 54

Usergroups:
HellBlazers
In Review
Sakura no Ai

15939 Gil

Class: ProRobo
Level: 23

Items
Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Gift - I'm A Survivor! Gift - Christmas Present 2008 Antidote Happy Cookie
more...

It's what the world will be called after i take over the world. Various places are claimed in the name of jimbobia. We have locations in several US states, England, Ireland, Japan, China, Russia, Greece, Italy, Spain, Mexico, Brazil, Sweden, Norway, Morocco, France, and a few others (all the the places escape me). Most of them are corners, rocks, vending machines, and a few residential homes (with their permission). Last time i counted, there were more than 100 citizens. They're all spread out and they rarely get along, but they have agreed to be citizens (some forced to, other begged to join). XD
 Login to like this post  

[quote="Kuro Ryu"]crazed is more controlling in a dominatrix kinda way than an annoying kinda way XD It's like everyone listening is Crazed's b*tch[/quote]
[quote="mgold07"]If Crazed is my aunt I'm very worried for my sanity...XD[/quote]
[quote="mgold07"]I find it good to know that Crazed does not believe in rape and yet does believe in the killing of orphans.[/quote]
[quote="cable"]Jimbob is the internet..... No need to change anything Very Happy[/quote]

I'm the official "Mad Fairy Godmother" of the forum.

Thanks Aruy!

Thanks Blacky!
 User is Offline Arc   Post Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:18 pm
Sephiroth Clone

Liked Posts: 60

Usergroups:
A World of Cultures
AWOL
Forever Night

7441994 Gil

Class: Wizard Knight
Level: 60

Items
Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Award - Master Wizard Antidote MP Expander Gift - I'm A Survivor!
more...

....sounds like a cult to me XD
 Login to like this post  

<from me

<from rukie

< from shandy

Aruko wrote:
Though seriously if Im out walking around in the night to ASDA with the pedo/rapist/murderer/psycho of questionable sanity vampy....who do I have to be afraid of? XD

Kuro Ryu wrote:
A warlock? Arc? ... I've heard weirder things about you to be fair actually XD

crazed4now wrote:
Arc's children would be the spawn of satan.....
 User is Offline crazed4now   Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:27 am
Tetra Elemental

Liked Posts: 54

Usergroups:
HellBlazers
In Review
Sakura no Ai

15939 Gil

Class: ProRobo
Level: 23

Items
Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Gift - I'm A Survivor! Gift - Christmas Present 2008 Antidote Happy Cookie
more...

yeah, kinda. cept everyone knows it's a joke
 Login to like this post  

[quote="Kuro Ryu"]crazed is more controlling in a dominatrix kinda way than an annoying kinda way XD It's like everyone listening is Crazed's b*tch[/quote]
[quote="mgold07"]If Crazed is my aunt I'm very worried for my sanity...XD[/quote]
[quote="mgold07"]I find it good to know that Crazed does not believe in rape and yet does believe in the killing of orphans.[/quote]
[quote="cable"]Jimbob is the internet..... No need to change anything Very Happy[/quote]

I'm the official "Mad Fairy Godmother" of the forum.

Thanks Aruy!

Thanks Blacky!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home -> Funender.com's Final Fantasy Forum -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
| View your watched topics | Jump To Top

Jump to: