10 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
GREATEST FINAL FANTASY EVER!!!! 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
GREATEST GAME EVER!!!! 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 14
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:55 pm 
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Group:
A World of Cultures
Item Warriors
Justice Knights
Kindness Counts
Rare Hunters
Roleplayers
Sakura no Ai
Funender Support
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Robot
Level: 75

Items
Award - Master Hero Award - Master Wizard Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Award - Master Thief
more...
Gust wrote:
pick? you mean the best?...well when it comes to status Vaan for sure...lets see
Vaan = i hate his voice seriously (really good in battle though)
Balthier= most amazing character through out the game(i dont like to use this guy in battle but for 100% gaming exp. i have to lvl him too)
Basch= Hp is really high and str as well as spd...nothing to say to this bad ass but he is one of my favorite though his Mp sucks(cant use for long battle)
Ashe= i just like looking at her ALMOST naked body(for god sake put more clothes)she's the best in battle among the 3 girls...She's my favorite by the way
Fran= i like to use her i dont know why (not because of her body ok)..she's good at long battle since her Mp is pretty high....
Penelo= OMG this girl has no purpose at all..most useless character in all FF...anyway she's the fastest ....her Mp is pretty high too...good for long battle...
hmm i guess that answer ya question... :)

As far as Penelo goes, just give her a good ninja sword (or even one of those longer samurai swords) and she's deadly.

I have Basch as my axe/hammer weilding Tank, Vaan is a good dmg. dealer with sword/shield, Balthier I haven't found a good spot for him yet (I've tried him at gun, pole, and crossbow and i think crossbow is best so far), Fran is a good ranged or even axe/hammer, Ashe I have the same as Vaan right now but when i get a decent 2-hand sword I'm gonna give it to her, Penelo I have with the ninja sword cause she's already fast and the ninja swords have a high probability for multi hits.

I found that using Berserk on an axe/hammer wielder is damn deadly too so I give them the gambit Self = Berserk in the second slot (Aly: HP < 50% = Curaga in the first slot just in case)

if anyone has any other good strategies plz let me know so i can try 'em out ;)

Edit: I heard somewhere that there's a lv. 99 monster called Omega Mark XII or sumthin like that. its like the super hard extra Omega Weapons they always put in FF games :)
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on RedditShare on DeliciousShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

Went to an AFI concert... I can die happy now...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:50 pm 
Elite Soldier

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Wizard Knight
Level: 33

Items
Gift - Christmas Present 2005 Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Protect Milk Power Water
more...
fiftycent9999 wrote:

As far as Penelo goes, just give her a good ninja sword (or even one of those longer samurai swords) and she's deadly.

I have Basch as my axe/hammer weilding Tank, Vaan is a good dmg. dealer with sword/shield, Balthier I haven't found a good spot for him yet (I've tried him at gun, pole, and crossbow and i think crossbow is best so far), Fran is a good ranged or even axe/hammer, Ashe I have the same as Vaan right now but when i get a decent 2-hand sword I'm gonna give it to her, Penelo I have with the ninja sword cause she's already fast and the ninja swords have a high probability for multi hits.

I found that using Berserk on an axe/hammer wielder is damn deadly too so I give them the gambit Self = Berserk in the second slot (Aly: HP < 50% = Curaga in the first slot just in case)

if anyone has any other good strategies plz let me know so i can try 'em out ;)

Edit: I heard somewhere that there's a lv. 99 monster called Omega Mark XII or sumthin like that. its like the super hard extra Omega Weapons they always put in FF games :)

omega in this FF has only 12 m hp i think...try fighting Yazmat final mob hunt mission he has 50 M hp....ohh and the most strongest ninja sword has only 90+ attack points try using tournesol (attack 140 , evade 25)....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:55 pm 
New Fan

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Mage Knight
Level: 5

Items
Attack Burst Fairy Tear Medical Herb Cold Shoulder Phoenix Down
more...
i dont have it yet, do you guys recomend it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:21 pm 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Group:
Item Warriors
Funender Support
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Ninja
Level: 39

Items
Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Bright Honey Protect Milk Cauldron Tip Secret 8 Brumos Phone Card
more...
its very short so it might be better to just rent it...if u dont all the extras

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:08 pm 

Group:
Guests

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked [ ]

Items

been awhile since i been on this site lol all i have to say is ashe is great if you give her the BEST shield and sword put on a good accesory (things to increase speed,help evade etc. are good)and peneolo is also a good healer i have here maxed on heal and that's it i made balthier all for technicks and ya lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:49 pm 
Elite Soldier

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
Gift - Christmas Present 2005 Thanksgiving Turkey Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Protect Milk Power Water
more...
the only one handed best sword has only 90-100 attack points ( i think).....so how can that be great? :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:11 pm 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

Group:
Item Warriors
Funender Support
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Bright Honey Protect Milk Cauldron Tip Secret 8 Brumos Phone Card
more...
dont use a sword...just give em the sword but use magic that way u have a shield...see?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:38 am 
Elite Soldier

Group:
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
is staff two handed? lolz kinda forgot..well if it is then yeah....or better yet collect Greatswords...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:48 pm 
Ultima Weapon
Ultima Weapon

Group:
Item Warriors
Funender Support
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]

Items
more...
staves are 2h i think and maces are 1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:09 pm 
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Group:
A World of Cultures
Item Warriors
Justice Knights
Kindness Counts
Rare Hunters
Roleplayers
Sakura no Ai
Funender Support
Registered users

Cash on hand:
[ Donate ]
Class: Robot
Level: 75

Items
Award - Master Hero Award - Master Wizard Gift - Christmas Present 2006 Gift - Christmas Present 2007 Award - Master Thief
more...
thats right